Starfire Now Available


You can now order Starfire online from Marcher Lord Press, Amazon.com, or BN.com!

Both The Dark Man and By Darkness Hid are also available! Buy all three for the sci-fi/fantasy/speculative lover in your life!

Also, be sure to check out these great reviews of Starfire:

From ChristianBookReview.com:
"Perhaps I'm just showing my inner geek too much, but part of me thrills at figuring out which dinosaurs certain characters are based on. Some are obvious, with obvious names; some not so much. And combining dinosaurs with "ancient" sci-fi technology, mystical prophecies, and supernatural enemies... pure genius." Read the full review »

From the Novel Teen Book Review Blog:
"Starfire was a completely surprising story. I would have never thought I’d like a story about dinosaur people. But Rathe is a fun character to read about. He is practical and tough and easy to relate to. He prefers to make his own path in life and can’t see how “some mixed-up, homicidal god could lay out a better track” for his life than he could himself. " Read the full review »

Comments

sean said…
Hey S-Man (love the legend, can't wait to read Brandilyn's books!)!

I just read your interview over at Where The Map Ends and I have to say that I'm excited about _Starfire_. The concept grabbed me right away. I can't wait to get a copy!

I also like your idea for steampunk v. lasers--sounds like a great read. On my way home from work this morning, I heard a song that I think would make a great theme song for a movie or TV series based on this idea: Skillet's "Invincible."

Congratulations on being published! I'll see you off the map...

Sean Rackley
http://rackley-sean.blogspot.com
Deena Peterson said…
Stuart,

Your review is posted here:

http://deenasbooks.blogspot.com/2009/07/starfire-by-stuart-vaughn-stockton.html

Love ya! Keep me in mind for future volumes:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Realm Makers 2016 - Final Day - Nerfaggeddon

New Beginnings

My Writing Corner