Engineering a Downfall

97 days from today. That's how many days I have left to hit my deadline for the sequel to Starfire, currently called Downfall.

I've still got way more work to do than I should have. But I've got no one to blame for that other than myself. Letting doubts and distractions cloud my thoughts and stifle my writing.  It is time for that to come to an end.

So over the next 97 days I'll be posting my progress here to help keep me focused and pushing forward!

So the one or two people who read this can stay tuned to read this series of posts I'll be calling the Downfall Chronicles.  I won't be posting specifics, but it may give you a fun glimpse at the odd workings of my mind. ;)

Comments

Woo-hoo! You can do it. You can do it. Ra-ra-ra-ra. (shaking my pom-poms and dancing in one of those short cheerleader skirts) If that image doesn't get you motivated, I don't know what will. *winks*
Shannon McNear said…
LOL ... count me in, although I promise I won't upstage Tiff, there ... *whistling*

Popular posts from this blog

Realm Makers 2016 - Final Day - Nerfaggeddon

My Writing Corner

Full Speed Ahead!