Cool News

I've just launched the re-design of my website www.ritersbloc.com. It is a bit more focused than my old site, but also includes a nifty contact form in case anybody wants to get in touch with me.  Tweaking & more content will be added as time allows.

Also, in even bigger news, Marcher Lord Press titles are now available at ChristianBook.com.  This is a big win for Jeff and all of the MLP authors as it will help more people discover our books.

Time to run off to my day job.  It's been a crazy week there so far, but fun too as we're in the middle of launching two new curriculum lines!  Tru and Rio  If you're church is looking for some curriculum that really emphasises a relationship with God and looks to go beyond the Church and into the home, you'll want to check these out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realm Makers 2016 - Final Day - Nerfaggeddon

New Beginnings

My Writing Corner